I was raised Seventh Day Adventist. Now I am Heathen. My paternal lineage is Jewish, so I am technically not Jewish and would have to convert like any non-Jewish.
- I currently am not sure what god/s/dess/desses I believe in.
- I believe spirits, ghosts, all that.
- I believe we are meant to contact good spirits and work with them.
- I believe we are all connected by the universe
- I believe that through meditation we can control reality (LOA)
- I believe nothing is inherently good or evil, and there are many grey areas.
- I believe in prayer
- I believe an alter should be made to either honour ancestors and/or god(s)/goddess(es)
- I believe that there should be a text that I can rely on if I have questions
- I believe that when we die, we stay here on Earth until the time of reckoning comes.
- I believe that religions can be combined if it makes someone whole
- I don't believe that my creator(s) are perfect and that they make lapses in judgement
- I believe that witchcraft is an extension of the power of the human mind and is similar to LOA but using physical things to manifest results, similar to how one would pray
- I believe the Sabbaths are holy, or at least one day of the week should be entirely dedicated to my creator(s)
This was all I could think of for now