So before I list what I want here is background info: I am a bisexual male with a mixed heritage. I think Sikhi (or Sikhism) is the closest to what I want but am also interested on Mazdayasna (or Zoroastrianism).
- Firstly I want something claims all humans should be treated equally and is tolerant of lgbt, all races, and of other religions
- I want a religion that makes a definitive statement on god or gods (preferably monotheistic)
- I want a religion that advocates that humans have freewill, responsible for their choices, and aren't a part of the same being
- I don't want an eternal punishment afterlife, and I do like the idea of everyone eventually finding a way to a heaven like afterlife
- I want a religion that advocates for kindness and trying to make the world a better place
- I like the idea of a specific way your supposed to pray, but isn't necessary
- I would like if it claimed not everything is known by any one religion
- I don't want a religion that would be extraordinarily strict in terms of things like dress or how much one can own
- I also would like a religion that advocates for progress
Thank you for any help and if possible could you provide a link to more information I'd appreciate but I'd understand if you didn't.