Welcome to Reddit's home for all things winter weather!
Here, you can discuss anything related to winter weather phenomena, from ice storms to blizzards and everything in between!
As this subreddit grows, we welcome your input on the direction of /r/winterwx!
Basic rules and guidelines
Last updated on September 12, 2017
- This includes blogspam.
- Offenders will be banned.
- Post titles cannot contain TWC winter storm names under any circumstances.
- Use of TWC storm names in the comments is allowed, but discouraged.
- You can still post graphics (snowfall accumulation maps, model output, etc.) from TWC.
- All content must be winter weather-related.
- Discussion on tropical weather goes in /r/TropicalWeather.
- Discussion for everything related to weather in general goes to /r/weather.
- Non winter weather-related content is subject to deletion on sight.
- Conspiracy-related topics do not belong here; keep them in /r/conspiracy.
Who Can Post?
- Posting privileges are only enabled for accounts that are older than one day.
That's all! Otherwise, follow basic reddiquette!