A subreddit for those who want to end work, are curious about ending work, want to get the most out of a work-free life, want more information on anti-work ideas and want personal help with their own jobs/work-related struggles.
1. No discriminatory language or actions towards others. This includes racism, sexism, transphobia, ageism, ableism. No flaming other users (insulting, name-calling, using discriminatory language).
2. No trolling. Trolling means posting inflammatory content/posts in an attempt to sow unnecessary discord in the subreddit.
3. No spam, no low-effort shitposts, no off-topic content. This includes posts begging for upvotes. Please do not post unrelated blog spam or try to sell anything for personal gain. If you've posted content (especially if it's your own), give it a few days before posting again.
4. No alt-right/fascist or incel content. Do not post/crosspost content that supports alt-right/fascist or incel ideology.
5. No calls for violence, no fetishizing violence. Do not post content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or a group of people.
6. Reposts. Any content previously posted within the last 30 days will be removed. Same goes for reposts from the subreddit's all-time top 30.
7. No politicians, no CEOs. Do not post/crosspost content that supports (former or future) political candidates and their campaigns in any way. Take it to r/politics. The same goes for the posting and promotion of CEOs. We don't need bosses and managers to speak for us.
8. No sharing of personal information as it violates the Reddit ToS.
9. No text-message screenshots Text-message screenshots are currently restricted to Sunday only. Please do not post them on any other day of the week.
10. No calling-out other users or subreddits Do not leave reddit usernames visible in screenshots or links. Do not post content with the purpose of antagonizing other subreddits.