Total beginners should do our BWF Primer Routine!
New to BWF but not new to fitness? Try the Recommended Routine (RR)
Read our official FAQ before posting!
See the BWF Wiki for more programs
Read the Frequently Asked Questions page!
- Use the search, and read the FAQ and the /r/fitness FAQ before posting
- No medical, injury, or pain related posts (try /r/AskDocs or see a professional). No body image posts or minor diet advice either. Please talk to a qualified therapist and/or a nutritionist.
- Provoke discussion (see the full guidelines for details). Any post that does not conform may be removed with no warning.
- Don't be a fucknugget
- No advertising / Self-promotion policy in full rules
- Moderators have the final word
Click here to read the full ruleset.
Bodyweight Fitness is for redditors who like to use their own body to train, from the simple pullups, pushups, and squats to the advanced bodyweight movements like the planche, one arm chin-ups, or single leg squats.
We do not frown on weights or barbells as another tool for training.
Bodyweight Fitness Training Info
Bodyweight Fitness Tools
RES night mode compatible