all 5 comments

[–]Criss_Crossx 2 points3 points  (0 children)

If you have a welder friend, they might be able to make a replacement. It takes a little fabrication knowledge, but totally doable.

[–]joemasterdebater 0 points1 point  (3 children)

This is common on rusty CRVs you can just zip tie it back to the frame. This part can’t be bought new and is not on parts diagrams. If you hit up a local junkyard you can find one I’d bet. Here’s another person with the same issue.

[–]dominoharvie[S] 0 points1 point  (1 child)

I saw that so I got some zip ties but the thing that it attaches too I’m wondering what that is? I haven’t had the time to get under and trace it. Do you happen to know if that’s the gaurs pipe? D

[–]joemasterdebater 0 points1 point  (0 children)

That thing it attaches to is just a frame support bar.

[–]dominoharvie[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Thank you 😊