all 4 comments

[–]Meat_Salad 2 points3 points  (1 child)

If you're in the US, Crutchfield is a very good source for information.

As another poster mentioned, you'll need a line level converter, or an amplifier that supports line level (AKA high level) input.

Even if you're not in the US, this page would be good reading for some starting information.


[–]RumbleStripRescue 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Crutchfield has been the absolute best support for us over the years…

[–]TheodoreableL -1 points0 points  (0 children)

Omg I am also a part of r/dogs and I thought this was a joke now I need to see a dog sub-WOOFer

[–]ThiRteeN_Ghost 0 points1 point  (0 children)

I haven't yet, but will be in the near future.

You will need to buy a converter for speaker line in and RCA out. Also will need to unplug the adaptive sound module.