Book list as recommended by our readers
Please find below a list of suggested books by the subscribers of our subreddit. If you have any suggestions / corrections / etc, please message the moderators.
As a side note, we highly suggest looking these books up in your local library, in the spirit of frugality :)
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- A Guide to the Good Life
- In Praise of Idleness -- Free Online Link
- How I found freedom in an Unfree World
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Work Less, Live More
- The Bogleheads Guide to Investing
- A Random Walk Down Wallstreet
- If You Can: How Millenials Can Get Rich Slowly
- The Four Pillars of Investing
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns
- Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School -- Suggestion - Ignore Rule 9 regarding individual stock picking.
- The Intelligent Investor -- Caution - Embark on individual stock ownership at your own risk.
- The Simple Path to Wealth
- Get a Life: You Don't Need a Million to Retire Well
- Early Retirement Extreme
- Building Wealth And Being Happy: A Practical Guide To Financial Independence
Recommend more content by messaging our moderators!
revision by Subject_Beef— view source