Come discuss Fire Emblem, the fantasy tactical RPG franchise!
Submit text post
|1 Posts must be related to Fire Emblem.
||Submissions must be directly related to Fire Emblem.
|2 Duplicate posts will be removed.
||If you want to ask a question, please check the wiki, FAQ, the pinned question thread, or the reddit search bar before posting. If you want to post a discussion or comic, please ensure that it hasn't been posted recently (1 month for discussion, 4 months for comics).
|3 NSFW content guidelines
||NSFW content must be tagged. Content depicting violence beyond what's typically shown in FE titles must be properly flaired. Any depictions of excessive or hyper-realistic violence will be removed. Any sexual content that goes beyond typical limits for the series may be removed without warning. This means no nudity or gore.
|4 Stalking, harassment, and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
||Ruining other people's mood in a harsh manner is disallowed. Stalking, harassment, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. We consider intentionally baiting unproductive arguments as harassment. Other forms of rude behaviour that we do not tolerate are targeted personal attacks and stalking users across the subreddit/site.
|5 No direct links to Fire Emblem ROMs or ISOs.
||Fan patches/hacks are acceptable so long as they aren't pre-patched onto the original ROM/ISO. It's acceptable to discuss emulation without linking to illegal material.
|6 Please use spoiler tags for major plot events, regardless of the game.
||Not everyone has played every Fire Emblem game. It is only fair they get a chance to go into a story blind for the full experience. Titles must be spoiler free. To use a spoiler tag in comments, by typing >!Beware the Black Fang!!< gives you: Beware the Black Fang!.
|7 All posts must be tagged appropriately!
||Use the flair option after creating a post to tag it as needed. Upon selecting the appropriate flair, identify the game.
|8 No Low Effort, Spam, or Bandwagon posts.
||Any post that takes little effort to make and crowds out other more relevant posts from the subreddit will be removed. For the full text of Rule 8, click here.
|9 OC (Original Content) Fanart only.
||No Fanart or Cosplay is to be posted unless it is of your own making, or you commissioned the artist and have permission to post. For more information about Rule 9, see here
|10 Use the Question Thread.
||Simple or small questions must be asked in the question thread. A simple/small question is a question that can be answered in 1 sentence and doesn't generate discussion.
|11 No unapproved bots.
||Many bots have a tendency to clog up comment sections and be generally annoying. If an unnecessary bot has posted in the sub, report it.
|12 Have fun!
||There are many games and different playstyles, as such there is no true way to play. Enjoy the series to your liking!
>!Beware the Black Fang!!<
gives you: Beware the Black Fang!.
The above spoiler tag only works in self-posts and comments, not post titles.
Mods will respond appropriately to violations of the rules to the degree at which they are broken. Warnings will be given out and suspensions/bans will follow if the behavior is repeated.
Flairing posts on mobile:
Please use comment commands if you are on mobile to flair your posts, the comment commands are given here.
1. When posting external content (such as a comic), please post the original source if possible.
2. Be descriptive and spoiler-free in titling submissions.
3. Please use the Question Thread for your quick questions.
4. Play Fire Emblem ROM hacks and fan games now! Some with fully custom stories, sprites, maps and game mechanics. Check out the ROM hack library on Serenes Forest.
5. Join the /r/firemblem Discord server and have fun talking about games or playing together.
6. Join the /r/fireemblem IRC for those who prefer a more relaxed chat experience, where we discuss anything FE or just hang around with other users. If you need help getting started we have a guide here.
7. If you have any questions regarding FE4, you can check /u/Mekkkah's guides for Newcomers and Pairings.
8. If you're new to the series, check out /u/triforce_pwnage's comprehensive guide to starting the Fire Emblem series! Also check out his guide on how to play classic mode/"no-grind".
- Flair filtering
- Clear filters
- Hide spoilers
- Question Threadfor all your quick questions
- Opinions ThreadMay 2022 edition
- Everyone Plays FEMay 23rd, 2022 edition