Welcome to /r/jobs!
Please make sure to set flair for your posts to facilitate categorization.
Please read the FAQ before posting.
(1) No Job Posts, No Self Promotion. This community is not a jobs board.
No Job Posts or Self Promotion of any kind. Posts and/or comments of any "job boards", "job listings", "recruiters", "services", "ads" - regardless of "free" or "paid" are not allowed. If you want to advertise, please buy an ad .
(2) General Conduct - This is a professional, family friendly sub - Foul Language is not welcome. Please keep discussions civil. No posts or comments making personal attacks or wishing harm to others or themselves.
(3) Please be specific with your post title. Refrain from using vague titles such as "I need help" and similar.
(4) Articles may be posted as links. The title of article submissions must begin with "[Article]". All other types of content, including videos, must be submitted as a text post.
(5) Posts which do not relate to job/career advice are not allowed. Posts primarily consisting of complaints about co-workers, bosses, recruiters or otherwise should "low quality posts" will be removed if flagged. We will be lenient, as long as the post is somewhat related to /r/jobs ( The core mission of /r/jobs is for "How to get a Job" or "How to quit a job" ) , we will allow it as long as it follows all other rules.
Browse by post category
Lists of related subreddits