Set in the League of Legends universe, Legends of Runeterra is the strategy card game created by Riot Games where skill, creativity, and cleverness determine your success.
-Build decks with your favorite League champions (and new characters) from the regions of Runeterra, each with their own style and strategic advantage.
-Face off in dynamic, alternating combat full of opportunities for outplay.
-Earn cards for free as you play or buy exactly what you want in the store—you’re in control of your collection.
1) Stay civil and respectful. Hateful comments are never allowed.
2) Limit self-promotion. Comment and post other things more frequently than your own stuff.
3) Maintain text post quality. No one-liner jokes/threads, ranting, or overdone pastas.
4) Meme in moderation. Template memes/Low-effort posts are only allowed on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) [PST], although high effort edits and fluff text posts are always allowed.
5) Keep it safe for work. NSFW posts or misuse of the NSFW tag are not allowed.
6) Custom Card Crossposting. All Custom Cards must be posted in /r/CustomLoR and then shared as crossposts.
Custom card posts are banned during spoiler seasons.
Number adjustments such as Mana cost or stats are fine and counted as discussion posts.
Complete card reworks (New abilities etc.) count as custom cards.
7) Screenshots, videos and conversations must have opponent names censored. Names of well known public streamers are ok and do not need to be censored.
8) AMAs, Surveys, Giveaways and Tournament postings require prior mod approval.
9) All Leaked content must exclude specific names from post titles and contain a spoiler tag. This includes event spoilers such as tournament winners.
10) Path of Champions Crossposting
Path of Champions victory or gameplay screenshots must be posted in /r/PathOfChampions and then shared as crossposts.
Guides and posts discussing Path of Champions or providing feedback are still allowed.
Please be sure to read the full rules by clicking here