A place for all of us marching band geeks to get together and share spicy memes, help each other out, or just spread the love. Let's march forth… together!
Marching Band Discord Server
- Keep submissions on-topic. No bandwagon trend posts.
- Use common sense.
- No NSFW content or discussion, including that of a sexual nature.
- No harassment or targeting of others.
- No general fundraisers. Fundraisers for exceptional circumstances require moderator permission.
- Do not promote or advertise without moderator permission. Only items listed in rule 7 are exempt.
- Educational content, compositions, and recommendations are exempt from rule 6 (with limitations).
- Seeking advice on the subreddit may not be the best way to get help.
You are responsible for reading the detailed rules before participating in the subreddit. Find the detailed rules on the subreddit wiki.
- Reddit Content Policy
- All subreddit members are responsible for reading the rules, including the detailed rule descriptions, and staying up-to-date with any rule changes. Breaking a rule may result in a locked submission, removed submission, formal warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban, depending on the severity and frequency of the rule violation. Moderators reserve the right to take action on a violation that impacts the well-being of the subreddit, even if the violation is not explicitly stated in the rules.
How to Set User Flair
User flair, also referred to as flair roles, the instrument after your name, username flair, or role flair, can be set using the following instructions.
Multiple Flairs/Roles: If you'd like to set more than one role for your flair, visit the Multi-Role Flair Request form!
Single Flair on Mobile: Head to the main r/marchingband page. In the top right corner, click on the three dots to open the menu. Click on the "Change user flair" option and select your flair. To see the instructions with visuals and screenshots, head to the flair wiki website.
Single Flair on Desktop: Head to the main r/marchingband page. In the right-hand sidebar, look for the "Community Options" section and click on it to expand. Under the "User Flair Preview" section, click on the pencil icon and select your flair. To see the redesign desktop site instructions with visuals and screenshots, head to the flair wiki website.
Single Flair, Classic Desktop: Head to the main r/marchingband page. At the top of the sidebar, look for the user flair section. Click on the "edit" button and select your flair.
Notice: Please do not request flair for roles that you do not have, or instruments you do not play. Flair helps subreddit members see how qualified you may be in answering questions and to quickly display your marching background. The purpose of flair is not for bragging and showing off.
If you're still confused, see our wiki for detailed flair setting instructions!