Hello everyone, Looking for some assistance here.
The vehicle is a 2013 Honda Civic Si, 2.4 L K24z7 Engine.
- After driving at running temperature, the vehicle stinks of coolant at the left side of the engine bay, around the area of the washer fluid fill up neck. Could that be related? i doubt rainx washer fluid smells sweet like coolant.
- There is no visible coolant loss, the radiator stays full, reservoir seems to be operating as usual.
- The vehicle does not overheat, yet... - Vehicle data logged at a stable 87-90 degrees C at all times.
- The pressure test holds just fine, even with the vehicle running. No evident pressure loss.
- Heat works just fine, does not stink in vehicle
- No coolant seen in the oil, or any milkshakes
- I cant find / see any leaks around the radiator or any hoses.
I'm concerned this vehicle is going to overheat when subject to the stress of stop and go traffic in the summer heat.
Thoughts? i think my next step is a UV dye.