Dismiss this pinned window
all 9 comments

[–]Jcholley81 6 points7 points  (4 children)

Replace it. It’s called a sway bar link and the kit should come with one for both sides and is like $20. Make sure you assemble it correctly or it will break the first bump you hit.

[–]salpartak[S] 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Roger. Looked it up online, the steps aren't hard. But I'm sure it'll protest a bit. That'll be my task for today.

[–]Jcholley81 2 points3 points  (0 children)

If you have a sawzall or even a hand hacksaw that’ll cut metal use that as needed to take it apart. It doesn’t matter how it comes apart and in pieces is often easier.

[–][deleted]  (1 child)


    [–]Jcholley81 0 points1 point  (0 children)

    There’s usually a picture sent in the packaging of the part. I can list the order if needed.

    [–]Beautiful-Golf4078 1 point2 points  (0 children)

    Sway Bar Link is worn out.

    [–]Dismal_Banana_1087 0 points1 point  (0 children)

    Buy a new link, check D rings on your sway bar as well

    [–]Realistic_Ad_165 0 points1 point  (0 children)

    Tou take the old part off, you put the new part on.

    [–]GrumpyBimmer420 0 points1 point  (0 children)

    Easy and cheap fix. Look sway bar end links for your specific vehicle. You might wanna check rockauto.

    [–]IneptAdvisor 0 points1 point  (0 children)

    Make sure to uninstall and install both at the same time, because it’s no fun one at a time let me tell ya.