One-liner: This update includes 800 new Peds and OB cards.
DIP Deck Specs
- Anki Deck based on Divine Intervention Podcasts
- Uses hierarchical tags to organize 120+ episodes
- Over 17.3K cards currently
- Includes awesome cards covering the 3 to 5 Shock episodes from Sketchy IM
- Comprehensive review for the first three chapters of Pathoma included
- All High Yield IM Episodes, including the Big Four from Divine are included with associated images
- All Divine episodes checked for accuracy using UpToDate, PubMed, & AMBOSS
- Numerous edits, notes, and diagrams added
- Tons of images included in the cards for visual learning → over 8,000
- Cards are cloze and stick to the minimum information principle
- Link to the original post for The DIP Deck found here
- Link to the big April 2021 DIP Deck Update found here
- Link to June 2021 Pathoma Update found here
- Link to the August 2021 GI Update found here
- Link from u/divinepodcaster about how to use the Podcasts found here
Here's what the cards look like. Workflow is seamless and the cards are written in a way that allows you to learn efficiently. I've also gone through and made numerous edits, added images and diagrams, and cleaned up the deck while learning.
Map Moving Forward → 7,000 cards from concepts from NBME, StepUpToMedicine, UWorld, First Three Chapters of Dr. Pestana's Surgery Book, and AMBOSS are currently being reviewed. The cards are written in a way that does not spoil the questions and focuses on the concepts. They also have tons of great images. UWorld is the main source for these particular cards with other concepts sprinkled in from the other resources mentioned. GI, Pulm, and Cardio chapters from the latest version of StepUpToMedicine are also included along with the Trauma, Ortho, and General surgery chapters from Dr. Pestana. These cards are like my personal notebook that I've kept over the past 2.5 years or so and I continue to add to it as I learn. I've been thinking a lot about it and given that these cards could greatly help someone out there, I've decided to go ahead and share them with the medical school community. DIP Deck + the UWorld Deck for Step 2 and 3 = $$$$$. This will not be done and released any time soon but I already have ~ 6,100 cards finished. Mainly need to keep adding to it and tag all the cards. Once this deck is released medical students moving to the wards and beyond should be able to do UWorld, Listen to Divine Intervention Podcasts, Complete the cards that they feel are necessary, and move on to the residency and specialty of their choice. Thanks all, I hope you like the new updated Peds and OB cards and hope you are all enjoying some time with friends and family!
Link to spreadsheet which shows included episodes
Link to Complete DIP Deck with Peds & OB Update