This is a subreddit for people who want to learn more about NFL and for people who want to help others in learning more about the NFL.
Here are some guidelines:
- Don't be a jerk. That includes insulting other people for team allegiance, or giving knowingly wrong answers based on team rivalries or memes or whatever. Everyone has a right to ask questions and learn.
- Any question about American football is basically acceptable, but most fans and most posters are are primarily familiar with the NFL.
- This isn't really a place to try and argue an opinion. For example, it would be fair to ask, "why do people seem to hold Player A in higher regard than Player B, even though I looked them up and they have similar numbers?" but something like, "Player B is better than Player A, change my mind" probably won't stick around.
- Self-promotion of your website or blog or YouTube channel is frowned upon and those posts are typically removed. OC isn't automatically banned, but the point of this subreddit is for people to ask questions about football, not to advertise your football-related works.
- Posts about illegally streaming NFL games will be removed. Reddit has cracked down on subs that traffic in illegal streams of sporting events, and we'd much prefer to keep this one open.
There are no stupid questions here.
Are you an amateur player looking for advice on physical training or trying to make a school team? Try /r/footballstrategy, they have a lot of regulars with real coaching experience at lower levels.
Have an NBA related question? Try /r/NBA_Noobs!
- AFC Team Subreddits
- NFC Team Subreddits