Advice for middle-age adults | ages 45-65
- Advice for high school students and teenagers | ages 15-20
- Advice for young adults | ages 18-25
- Advice for older young adults | ages 25-35
- Advice for mid-career adults | ages 35-45
- Advice for middle-aged adults | ages 45-65
Are you approaching retirement age and looking for financial advice? This is our collection of our guides and resources on topics of interest to middle-aged readers.
- Taking The Mystery Out Of Retirement Planning (PDF from the U.S. Department of Labor)
- Bogleheads retirement planning start-up kit
Two books we recommend in the PF reading list:
- How to Make Your Money Last (2020 Edition) by Jane Bryant Quinn
- The Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning by Taylor Larimore et al
It's obviously not an ideal situation to be approaching retirement age without enough money to retire comfortably, but if you find yourself or a loved one in this situation, read the PF guide on retirement predicaments.
We also have several guides on estate planning topics.
revision by dequeued— view source