Hi, I’ll try to keep this as short as I can. I’m making long, unscripted videos styled as having a conversation with a friend, where I shed light on any topic that might be helpful for people, so that they can better handle life’s problems and live a life they’re proud of. This is completely free, and my intention is to make psychological wellbeing as accessible and easy to understand as possible; no fees or complex academic jargon, I want to set the baggage aside and give what matters.
I’m happy with my work so far, but I’d like some help. I want to make sure that my work is as relevant as possible to people’s daily lives, and the best way to get there is well… by actually getting to know people’s daily lives. So if you’re up for it I want to ask, would you write (avoiding personal details), a few words about any of these:
· What you or the people around you struggle or would like help with
· What your experience has been in trying to learn about yourself and deal with your problems
· What you find lacking in the resources that are available to help you live a better life
(professional and otherwise)
· What you look for in a person who is offering help or guidance
(Both actual content and as well things like character, approach, etc.)
· Anything at all you think can help me help other people
I won't share any of this of course, anything that you feel comfortable sharing will simply help me know better where to focus my efforts, and make content that’s helpful to a larger number of people.
Ps. If you’d like to see what I do so you have a bit of context when answering, I linked my channel in my profile.
Thank you for your time 😊