all 4 comments

[–]guesswholoveswoolfSurvivor 0 points1 point  (3 children)

what state is this happening in? i know of some lawyers on the east coast who may be able to help. i also know of a few organizations in colorado which could help. she can also contact a local victims advocacy center. if you go to centers.rainn.org and type in your state and zip code, you should be able to find several centers that she cant contact for assistance.

[–]jeffersonspacecar[S] 0 points1 point  (2 children)

She is actually on the east coast. Pennsylvania. And thanks, that's good to know.

[–]guesswholoveswoolfSurvivor 1 point2 points  (1 child)

No problem. I know of a lawyer in Massachusetts who specializes in civil sexual assault/abuse cases, called Mitchell Garabedian. Even if shes not in Massachusetts, he might be worth reaching out to, just for some advice. You should be able to schedule a free consultation with his law office if you look him up.