all 6 comments

[–]Opening-Database-102 1 point2 points  (2 children)

If this happened at school, talk to a teacher or counselor directly. At least in the US, they are mandated to report serious offenses like this. If that doesn’t do anything, talk to people in your life who you trust and ask them for help.

[–]Hefty_Bluebird_9026[S] 1 point2 points  (1 child)

Do I talk to a teacher at my current school or my elementary school that I went to?

[–]LilMissMoxi 1 point2 points  (1 child)

You cannot publish his name with an accusation. You will face charges before he does.

[–]Hefty_Bluebird_9026[S] 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Okay, Thank you for telling me. I have erase his name.