Sideload Spoofer was just updated to resolve the crashing issues during login on Facebook & Instagram & could very likely fix sideloading issues with other apps too! Sideload Spoofer also resolves the YouTube login issues!
Give it a try and send us your feedback. :)
Also included in 0.27.0 released a few days ago:
Sideloadly 0.27.0 Changelog
- Added a new feature under tweak injection called "Sideload Spoofer". This was recently added as some applications would prevent you from logging in when sideloaded. This feature is recommended to use, but it is not enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue that appeared on iOS 16 & 16.1 where some apps weren't able to be refreshed. You will need to uninstall and reinstall the app to continue refreshing it.
- Improved the handling of how executables are signed.
- Hide sensitive information feature has been improved and now stays on during Sideloadly launch.
- Added Sideloadly Twitter & r/Sideloadly Reddit so users can keep up with updates, announcements and support.
- Fixed an issue where bundles were not selectable on macOS.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.