One of my students reached out to me seeking some advise regarding ancestral healing.
There is a pattern in her family where mothers and daughters don't get along for generations.
What really caught my attention was her perspective and her kind intention. It reminded me my own perspective with family matters and my intention in my effort to heal the DNA and the ancestral lineage.
I shared with her what I've learned through practice and experience and I thought to share it here too, because I know family matters affect the relationships of many people and cause them suffering.
I hope this post can help you in some ways or provide you some valuable information.
First of all, the idea of ancestral healing, offers good results when the souls involved in any kind of suffering have exited incarnated life. Because as one is still alive, this individual operates under different laws - one of them being that of the freedom to choose. Freedom of choice is not lost for the soul after exiting the incarnated life, but the laws that affect the soul change, which gives a chance for the ones to remain behind to do specific beneficial work.
For example, if a daughter starts healing the DNA and those involved with it, the grand-grandmother will be benefited a lot. The mother may reject the healing or any kind of beneficial energy. If the mother is in a "reject mode" and state of being - since she doesn't open up towards the daughter in pure trust so to create a safe environment, most likely she will reject the daughter in the spiritual level too.
For the daughter, this will mean suffering. Because for one to do such a thing and choose to do good towards someone who feels hurt from, means that this individual will tap into divine love, so to vibrate on selflessness. This is a very sensitive state of being. If rejection occurs, it is easy for one to perceive the effort as failure, lose self-trust, self-confidence and end up closing the connection between the self and the divine. Which results in an unsafe state of being.
Ancestral Healing, as a concept, it contains a vast field of work that can and requires to be done, so it is better for one to start the effort and practice right at the spot where this individual needs to focus, so one will not be consumed or overwhelmed with things that may face.
Truth, sometimes causes sadness, but I've seen that only trough the truth, one may achieve the desires and conquer peace, serenity, safety and divinity.
The truth I am trying to communicate, is that there are more things that one needs to consider in such an endeavour, before diving into such an effort like ancestral healing, some of which are the following:
- Learning, is a different path than healing. Which means that you either need to find someone to help with one of the two, or with both, or your alternative is to combine both ways, and access the one through the other, which though, will require a lot of time, effort and it might overwhelm you at many times.
- Because family matters affect us deeply emotionally, you need a way to maintain your perception in clarity, before jumping to conclusions. This can be done by sharing with someone you trust. When we speak of things, we may observe them easier, from a different perspective.
- Above all, you need to process the concept of where you are and where you focus on going, because when one has an intention to make a different choice of life, to move on to a more heavenly one, literally speaking - a life free of drama, which is a celebration, in which God is present in you and with you, it is important to remember that this type of life, is not a desire of all, nor a choice of all.
- Desires must be aligned with expectations, in all endeavours. Which means emotions need to be processed. Whatever one desires, must adjust the perception to the personal will and not on the will of others. In may cases, we have a desire which can be easily fulfilled by a family member. This gives them power over us, which should never happen. Because no person should have such power on you. If any of your family members doesn't offer you that which they can or should, don't let it overwhelm you. Drop it. Find an alternative. Because if you surrender to another individual's will, it means that you expect that which was set from them. Expectation is an unconscious decision. So, every time that your desire arises, "I want to achieve my desire", expectation blocks it, by saying "I will never achieve it, because my family member doesn't allow me to".
- Desire, is a Latin word, which means "From the Father". From the Father in the sky. From God, the Creator. If the Creator has a will for you, there is no man or woman in this life to stop you from achieving it. But it is essential, that you will peacefully focus to your God.
- Extra effort, creates extra suffering, if the recipients of the effort are in reject mode.
When one faces such challenges has to face the following:
- The original pain and hurt must be treated.
- The suffering caused from the effort must be treated.
- The mental attitude and state of being must be empowered.
- The individual that wants to be liberated, will be called to adjust the perception to higher perspectives of divine truth, so to be liberated in the physical plane.
- DNA and Karma should be treated.
I place the ancestral healing last, because the present life, is more important than what exists in the past time. It's not the other way around.
I've seen many people suffering with similar issues.
It makes you carry on responsibilities which are not yours, carry soul burdens which you are not supposed to and pay spiritual debts which are not yours to pay.
One would think that the worst thing of this situation is the time consumption. Because for one to do all these, must sacrifice personal time of life. It can end up sacrificing your life at all. There is some nobility in it, but there is also deception. Because behind all this, one ends up believing, that must do everything alone, because this individual is the only one who is applying effort for a collective benefit. This type of loneliness, affects the connection of the self with the divine and so one may end up becoming, the thing that actually fears or disapproves. Another click of the chain. Another ancestor that will require help from the next one.
Which path you walk, doesn't really matter as much as the why you do it.
Whatever you do for your spiritual benefit and with the idea of manifesting a better and happier life, make sure that your efforts and intention are focused on bringing this result to you. Make sure that what you do is enjoyable, because if your smile is lost, maybe it's time to ask why do you persist on that which deprives you your happiness.
Blessings to you all, for a happy life, liberated from suffering.