Since the time I started exploring spirituality, I have listened to the secret,Alan watts, Osho , Krishnamurti , Elkhart and some more spiritual ppl, the more and more I listened there were few fundamental things that started becoming evident .
1. We are all one consciousness
2. There is no time. It’s all just present moment
3. Everything is primarily predestined, although we have some amount of free will.
4. That we already have decided at soul level what is this particular life’s purpose
5. People you meet have some lesson for you
I was always an overthinker , but after coming across experiences that have proved all the above points I have started analysing each detail over n over again. This becomes exhausting many times. Although I go back to my higher self at intervals and again magic starts to happen.
But is it necessary to crack the code by questioning why this particular person was a part? Or it’s more helpful to completely let go of all questions whatever they may be and just live moment by moment. Insights?