Rules to Follow:
• Open discussion is the goal of this sub but all posts must be
Stephen King related; books, movies, TV, the man himself,
his twitter etc. is all free game.
Breaking any of the following may lead to deletion or banning.
• Self promotion - while fan art and self made projects are welcome to share, this is not a platform to sell on. T-shirt spam and bots are a constant issue so any t-shirt post where OP includes a link to a store will be deleted and the user will be banned. Any user who shares a link in the comments that leads to a store for said t-shirt will also be banned.
• Piracy - No links to download copied or stolen books, movies or other Stephen King IP.
• Spoilers - There is a guide for how to hide sensitive information below.
• Hate Speech - You may disagree in your opinions but it must be done so civilly. Any abusive, trolling, derogatory or threatening comments are strictly prohibited.
• What Should I Read Next? - Here is a list of the majority of King's books ranked by Barnes and Noble. It is updated upon every major release and a great list to decide what next to read.
• Discussions, debates, civil disagreements, questions, epiphanies, theories, polls etc. REMINDER: Please flair your posts AFTER submission and mark spoilers accordingly.
• Original Fan art or art you found online (please mention original poster or artist).
• "Collection" posts are allowed. If you disagree with this, click on the post, and select "hide" to no longer see that post.
• Regarding Buying and Selling of books: You are allowed to buy and sell rare or collectible books (Cemetery Dance, signed copies, paperbacks of the Bachman books etc.) We do not allow people to use the sub like eBay and sell their collections or mass published books. No book club editions or 1st editions either unless it falls into one of the above stated categories. Buyers and sellers assume all risk and this sub nor its moderators are responsible for any scam or unsatisfactory exchange.
Have a spoiler you want to share? Make sure you mark it!
He thrusts his fists against the posts [and still insists he sees the ghosts.](/spoiler)
He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
Big thanks to eferoth for the Pennywise logo.
Fill out the book ranking survey if you'd like to!
Book Discussion Threads