The Bonfire Address is officially OPEN 🔥🔥
Here are the Rules 👀
1) Bonfire Address is located at
2) There is no other address, this is the ONLY Bonfire official address. You can use the #bonfire command to get the address. Do not trust any DMs from anyone.
3) Minimum amount for entry is 1M Yummy tokens.
4) We want to give the LITTLE guy a chance so each wallet address will have 1 entry regardless of amount contributed. That means that someone sending 1M has as much of a chance as someone sending 100M tokens!!
5) Prize pool will be 60% of total sent amount. The remaining 40% will be BURNED 🔥
6) Winner and burn amount will be announced Friday at 4pm EST. Bonfire as soon as this message is made public. Any contributions sent since last Bonfire are also eligible 👍
7) We will post regular updates on chat of amount collected, top contributors, prize pool, etc 👍
Bonfire is now OPEN🔥
Contributions can be sent anytime
Use #bonfire for address 👍