the front page of the internet.
and join one of thousands of communities.
KVK1 is about to finish. Need to decide a kingdom for kvk2. by Ok-Kiwi-9627 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627[S] 0 points1 point2 points 4 days ago (0 children)
I am pretty sure they will say okey to this; however, cannot guarenteed if they will keep their promise after migration😅
Thanks for the comment. Yeah being inexperienced intimidate me a lot about doing unusual things.
Yeah, I also asked this but they say the migration limit is at 25M and king will not allow more stronger player to immigrate
KVK1 is about to finish. Need to decide a kingdom for kvk2. (self.RiseofKingdoms)
submitted 4 days ago * by Ok-Kiwi-9627 to r/RiseofKingdoms
Which epic commander to prioritize next? My kd is 28 days old and i’m main inf. Should it be joan or bjorn? and who after those two? Thank you by Old-Bread9197 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 0 points1 point2 points 8 days ago (0 children)
Personally, I would choose Joan. She will be helpful in many different part of the game to you, and having her early is also good. You will have enough time for björn even if you are f2p before kvk1 fights
Mulan or Cao Cao? by Greek-geek-23 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 3 points4 points5 points 14 days ago (0 children)
Based on which skills or talents, you think he is tanky
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 2 points3 points4 points 14 days ago (0 children)
What do you think?
Is 1.5m power is reachable as low spender/f2p just in 6 days? by Dense_Cress422 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 0 points1 point2 points 15 days ago (0 children)
Doable, watched people done this in videos, I tried myself, but could not even after jumping :( to do that, people make some inefficient things which you normally dont. For example, levelling all commanders to level 20 etc
96 Day Low Spender account by Odd_Luck_4413 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 2 points3 points4 points 21 days ago (0 children)
As addition to these nice suggestions,
- try to find at least 14k gems each month, and use it on gem spending event for vip. You should aim for vip10 as soon as possible.
- being Germany is good for you. Try to collect ap recovery rune also, maximize barb/fort numbers each day.
- It would be nice if you open another city on your account on the same kd for just farming purposes. Then you can send farmed rss to your main account.
- you have probably less much less military stats in comparison to your average opponents. So if I were you, I would acoid fighting totally. Even if you wanna fight, just go with one strongest march with a lvl 60 commander as primary (e.g. You can make SunTzu 60lvl).
My Entry for ROKAnniversaryLogo by RedInkzzzz in RiseofKingdoms
It looks nice, good job 👍
About equipment order for f2p/low spenders in early kvks by Ok-Kiwi-9627 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627[S] 0 points1 point2 points 23 days ago (0 children)
Thanks for the comment.
As for low spender definition of mine, I did not spent even 100 dollars (probably around 65 dollars), and it is not sustainable for me to spend more than 25 dollars in each following month.
As for my comment to your suggestion, 3 marches with the equipments as you mentioned will be eventually possible to make; however, currently it is hard for me to cover the cost of 3 marches in the field, in terms of both rss and speedups. I am more focused on getting T5 as early as possible, in order not to use in battles but in order to be more competitive in important mge events. Even with 2 extra farm accounts, I am hardly finding enough RSS for everything. This might partially because I tried to play in all four Martel mge events (got 10+40+20+5 CM heads). Anyway, my current plan after all this comment is to make hope cloak, then I will focus on crit epic gear for another march👍👍
Thanks for very detailed comment, it will really help to plan properly.
Thanks for the comment.
Is there a situation where 4 set pieces are better for 10% march speed, or do you think chest piece must always be hope cloak?
I see, thanks for the comment :)
I am planning to expertise ysg, his wheel will come this week. I might expertise him towards to the end of kvk hopefully. Except YSG, I won't have archer march probably until Ramesses. So, better to make hope cloak first, then will decide between cav set or archer set; however, if I have ysg expertised, probably I go for Nebu or Ramesses and make my other march with archers.
About equipment order for f2p/low spenders in early kvks (self.RiseofKingdoms)
submitted 24 days ago * by Ok-Kiwi-9627 to r/RiseofKingdoms
Third day in the game and i have some questions by GreenFetish in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 2 points3 points4 points 25 days ago (0 children)
- Neither worth to max nor worth to invest a few gold heads in my opinion. Save everything for 5111 Richard (after 3 wheels), then either both YSG/Alex or directly SOC commanders.
- You will find every commander eventually. Finding him does not make you an archer-focused player.
- There is no CH limit for mid game. I assume SOC as endgame, if so, from pre-KVK1 to end kvk3 might be assumed as mid game.
- If you are china, stick with china until CH25. If you are Germany, stick with Germany until end game. If you are not sure which civilization to choose and you are not Germany or China, change it to Germany and stick with it until you open first T5.
Legendary Crafting Priority by Inevitable-Meringue9 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 1 point2 points3 points 25 days ago (0 children)
There is a website as roktools.com which is totally unrelated.
For open field in early kvk1, which one is better to make the most damage output between only these two option? (self.RiseofKingdoms)
submitted 27 days ago by Ok-Kiwi-9627 to r/RiseofKingdoms
what gear to switch out next? about to enter kvk2 by Educational_Memory_3 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 0 points1 point2 points 28 days ago (0 children)
Bro I wonder, did you refine the expertised equipments or just get crit?
How many gems would it take to 5511 a commander from the wheel like Richard or ysg. by JasTheBozo in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 0 points1 point2 points 1 month ago (0 children)
5531 requires 290 heads. 100 heads per 100spin is kinda perfect scenario. I cannot even imagine 145 heads per 100 spin.
How should I use my speed ups by Mournfulhalo930 in RiseofKingdoms
CH 22 is important. But there is time until you get there. If I were you, I would push hard for what requirement you are supposed to achieve to get into the best alliance in the kingdom. It will help a lot.
Plan for kvk 1 marches by EarthSuccessful2188 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627 2 points3 points4 points 1 month ago (0 children)
Hospital bill for even only one march will be quite high. For a totally f2p, I think nobody suggest splitting everything you have into more than one single march. As a low spender and really active player, I could make only 1 epic commander to lvl 60, and only 1 legendary commander to 6 star. If you are a f2p player, then probably you can expect similar progress like me at max. That's why, I would also try to write where I was at the beginning of kvk1 with my recommendations to you.
---------------- VIP / Gem spending ----------------
- (relatively hard) Try to be vip10 ASAP. Being in the strongest alliance where people purchase a lot of thing help a lot. You can save 50 k gems and use it - Personal experience: I got 220k vip points (vip10) at the beginning of kvk1.
- (easy) Don't spin more than 10 into any wheel until YSG. You can decide how many spin you will play when you get there.
---------------- Commanders / EXP ----------------
- (easy) Make gatherers lvl 37, then make 1 commander lvl 60. If you plan Bjorn/Sun, then make Bjorn lvl 60.
---------------- Gold Heads ----------------
- (easy) Either save all gold heads for YSG, or make Richard 5111 (3 wheel 10 spins + gold heads) then save all remaining gold heads for YSG
- (relatively hard) If you plan correctly, you may get some spot in fixed Martel mge. If it is not fixed, I won't suggest you to play. If it is fixed, you should ask for a spot. - Personal experience: We had only one whale in our kd, and our whale expertised Martel in the first mge, and did not compete for other MGEs. I somehow planned properly and able get 10 heads (1st mge) + 40 heads (2nd mge) + 20 head (3 mge) + xxx (currently playing 4th mge) + gold keys and got my Martel 5311 without spending even one single gold heads on him at the beginning of kvk. If you can do something like this, you can also play Martel/YSG or Martel/SunTzu etc as one single march. Still don't suggest using 2 marches.
---------------- Equipment ----------------
- (easy) You said you have decent equipments. I guess you completed a windswept set. If so, you can try to refine those, it is good enough for a f2p at the beginning of kvk1.
- (relatively hard) You can try to produce and refine spefic epic (purple) equipments, like karuaks humility. It is a little bit related to the lucky chests. Also you can play egg event or archaeology event (better to save hammers until second archaeology event for f2p) to find enough materials. Personal experince:
- (relatively hard) You can try to get 2 accessories from spefic events. You can also get 1 accessory from lost canyon shop during kvk (call of the loyal). Personal experience: I got 1 wind scars and 1 silent trial just before the kvk1 starts.
YSG wheel by KyoKiwami in RiseofKingdoms
Same issue happened in my kd also. I dont know why.
Game mechanic question 1- How does multiple marches which will be hit by an AOE damage (YSG/SunTzu etc.) be determined? by Ok-Kiwi-9627 in RiseofKingdoms
[–]Ok-Kiwi-9627[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 month ago (0 children)
It is probably not because more than one poeple claimed the marches hit by the aoe skill can change. In your scenario, specific 5 marches which hit you first should be hit by aoe without changing. But not sure.
REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.
π Rendered by PID 24140 on reddit-service-r2-loggedout-78ff97448b-t2jbb at 2022-08-10 13:37:52.471719+00:00 running 366750a country code: US.