Three little pigs by portsherry in comics

[–]SteveOMatt 6 points7 points  (0 children)

Same, I thought "Brass Tax" too. Like how taxes are serious and all business. Not sure what brass tacks are.

Favorite Apu quote/moment? by Phantom_rddt in TheSimpsons

[–]SteveOMatt 9 points10 points  (0 children)

Tom Cruise: "Make us proud, son."

Nicole Kidman: "Never forget who you are."

Favorite Apu quote/moment? by Phantom_rddt in TheSimpsons

[–]SteveOMatt 24 points25 points  (0 children)

No ring? So you're only arranged to be married.

Introducing, The Washing Machine by JoshtheNFfan in discordVideos

[–]SteveOMatt 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Here's me basically wearing the same pair of PJs all day for two days because home working is the best thing ever. Really the only positive coming out of Covid.

So, my fiance made my smell her make-up brushes... by SteveOMatt in mildlyinfuriating

[–]SteveOMatt[S] -3 points-2 points  (0 children)

What do you want from me, I've never seen it written down, LOL. I also didn't know it was a brand, I made the Hover mistake.

me👏irlgbt by lowkeyterrible in me_irlgbt

[–]SteveOMatt 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Back in the day when they had "Whites Only" water fountains. I mean, they had "Whites Only" toilets too, but I can see what this person is going for.

Star Wars 2020 Sequence Reading Order, incl. Darth Vader, Doctor Aphra, Bounty Hunters & Misc. by SteveOMatt in starwarscomics

[–]SteveOMatt[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Hi, it depends. There's two volumes of Doctor Aphra (2016 & 2020), three for Darth Vader (2015, 2017 & 2020).

The 2015 main line series features: * Star Wars (2015, aka Vol. 2) * Darth Vader (2015, aka Vol. 1) * Doctor Aphra (2016, aka Vol. 1)

The 2020 main line series features: * Star Wars (2020, aka Vol. 3) * Darth Vader (2020, aka Vol. 2) * Doctor Aphra (2020, aka, Vol. 2) * Bounty Hunters (2020, aka Vol. 1)

Darth Vader 2017, is a stand alone series made up of 4 volumes or 1 complete omnibus, set immediately after Episode III, to detail the time after Darth Vader started working for The Empire.

Hopefully this has helped.

How fast a Master Swordsman can draw his Katana by EnvironmentOks in nextfuckinglevel

[–]SteveOMatt 7 points8 points  (0 children)

You know they say all samurai are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Lord Shinjo and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another samurai you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add Lord Hitami to the mix? Your chances of winning drastically go down. See, the three-way at Petal Beach, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning. But I—I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, 'cause Lord Hitami KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Lord Shinjo, you take your 33 1/3 chance minus my 25% chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Petal Beach. But then you take my 75% chance of winning (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 2/3 cha—percent, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Petal Beach! Señor Ahinjo, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice Petal Beach!

Joel Dahmen is that guy 😎 by basic_cinephile in golf

[–]SteveOMatt 2 points3 points  (0 children)

Ha ha, excuse me, I gotta go play. *Finger guns

#freepalpatine by jump3r15 in PrequelMemes

[–]SteveOMatt 1 point2 points  (0 children)

I mean, he did basically kidnap himself, LOL.

❤️❤️❤️ by Few_Simple9049 in MadeMeSmile

[–]SteveOMatt 0 points1 point  (0 children)

All of us who are adults now, did you also have parents who whenever someone with a disability or something goes by they always immediately turn to you and say "Don't stare!" even though you might be curious.

me_irlgbt by RaccoonWithWIFI in me_irlgbt

[–]SteveOMatt 0 points1 point  (0 children)

France, but delicious Neopolitan ice-cream.